Address Change Form - GoShare

Our Team Will Review and Get Back to You Shortly

Please fill out the form below to update your address information. In Subject please input “Address Change”.

Upload a PDF document of a residential utility bill (water, electric, gas and/or trash) with your name and current address. The utility bill must be opened, show your name, address, and be dated within the last 30 days to show proof of residency.