Join Our Team as a Software Engineer
Are you proactive, willing to take risks and responsibilities, motivated, and have a passion for creating and supporting great products? Do you thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines? Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills? GoShare is looking for a software engineer that is great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues. Join our growing team and be one of our first 50 hires!
Our team is smart, hardworking and shares a sense of compassion for helping people. Our headquarters in San Diego supports our global team of employees, contractors and delivery professionals. We believe in collaboration, respect, and fairness when it comes to working with people. We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We believe work/life balance is important for success. Our office vibe is fast-paced and casual. T-shirts and jeans are allowed, especially GoShare t-shirts.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code, and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
- Previous work with servers, applications, and databases
- Familiar with APIs
- Skilled in working with Linux system, parallel computing, system infrastructure, and software architecture
- Understand user and system requirements
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
- Use Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, machine learning, AI, or data science
- You are proactive by nature and willing to take risks. You are motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Knowledge in building complex UI layouts applying solid software patterns and follow platform UI/UX design language and guidelines preferred, but not mandatory
Skills/Languages: Must know at least one of the languages below
- Shell script
Hours: Full-time, minimum of 40 hours per week
Compensation: Competitive salary, health benefits, matching 401k, stock options
Locations: San Diego, CA, or Fortaleza, Brazil. No relocation assistance. If San Diego based must be authorized to work in the US.
Company: GoShare Inc. 101 W. Broadway San Diego, CA 92101.