Join Our Team as a Full Stack Software Engineer
Make a lasting impact developing the technology for a fast-growing startup company!
We’re seeking a full-stack software developer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in an entrepreneurial organization that’s changing the logistics industry. You will take complete, end-to-end ownership of coding projects across the entire stack.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a smart and nimble team, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing user experiences.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, write code, design and test innovative applications, and support those applications
- You’ll employ Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
- Design and code servers, services, applications, and databases that are reusable, scalable, and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large-scale systems and Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to the software
- Collaborate with other engineering teams on joint-effort projects
- Previous work with servers, applications, and databases
- Comfortable working with APIs
- Experience with modern standard of web backend development, with frameworks such as Express.js, Django, Spring Boot, etc.
- Experience with modern standard of web frontend development, with frameworks such as Angular,, Vue.js, react.js, etc
- Experience with cloud services, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Good understanding of Unix operating system and infrastructure automation
- Passionate about discovering drawbacks of existing systems and working with users to improve the experiences
- Great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Must be comfortable speaking and working in English to collaborate with US-based team members.
BS or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related areas.
Our mission is to organize the world’s trucks to make them more accessible and useful. Our vision is to build the largest marketplace of trucks, vans & delivery professionals in the world.
Our team is smart, hardworking, and shares a sense of compassion for helping people. Our headquarters in San Diego supports our global team of employees, contractors, and delivery professionals. We believe in collaboration, respect, and fairness when it comes to working with people.
As an economic empowerment platform, GoShare enables thousands of entrepreneurs to manage their delivery business and provide critical delivery services to regional communities. GoShare has served more than 75,000 customers including small, medium, and enterprise businesses since 2015.
Our proprietary software is used to create seamless delivery and moving experiences. We specialize in transporting big and bulky cargo including furniture, mattresses, electronics, automotive parts, industrial supplies, building materials, and more.
GoShare is a licensed broker with the department of transportation, DOT # 3222813
GoShare has offices in San Diego, CA and Fortaleza, Brazil.
Our story has been featured in major news outlets across the country including CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, LA Times, Forbes, San Diego Union-Tribune, and many more. See press coverage.
GoShare is an EvoNexus graduate and has been recognized as a “Most Promising Venture” from The University of Delaware 4 years in a row.
Pay: Competitive salary, stock options
Locations: USA or Brazil
This is a work-from-home position. You must have access to a reliable internet connection and a working computer. This role is not eligible for US visa sponsorship.
Updated: March 21, 2022
See All Job Listings